- General Information
- 1. Data Controller
- 2. Data Protection Officer
- 3. Purpose of data processing
- 4. Legal basis of the processing
- 5. How we collect your data
- 6. Where your data are stored
- 7. Your rights
- 8. Recipients of your data and transfers
- 9. Lodging a complaint with the Data Protection Authority
3. Purpose of the processing
ELSTAT collects and processes personal data in the context of various processing operations, including the following:
- Collection and processing of data for the conduct of statistical surveys
- Through your login to the website of ELSTAT and the management of your electronic communication with ELSTAT via the website
- Data of ELSTAT collaborators
- Contract management and tendering procedures (pre-contractual stages)
- Collection and processing of data for your participation in conferences and other events organised by ELSTAT
- Data of users of ELSTAT statistical products
- Data of applicants for tailored-made statistical products
Under no circumstances does ELSTAT carry out any processing involving automated decision-making and profiling. Furthermore, ELSTAT never processes personal data for a purpose other than for which it has collected them.
The above list is indicative and in no way does it cover the whole range of ELSTAT processing operations, and the personal data collected and processed by ELSTAT.
Specific information on the purposes of the specific, each time, processing will always be provided as part of the information on your personal data accompanying each processing operation.