- European Statistical System (ESS)
- European Master in Official Statistics (EMOS)
- ESS Vision 2020
- ESS Governance bodies
- Europe 2020 Indicators
- Urban audit
- Eurostat's Reports and Press Releases
- Cooperation with international organisations
- Sustainable Development Indicators
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- European Statistics Day
- World Statistics Day
- European Big Data Hackathon
- IMF - SDDS
- United Nations Statistical Commission (UN STATCOM)
EMOS - European Master in Official Statistics
What is EMOS
The European Master in Official Statistics (EMOS) is a network of Master programmes providing post-graduate education in the area of official statistics at the European level. EMOS is a joint project of universities and data producers in Europe.
EMOS was set up to strengthen the collaboration within academia and producers of official statistics and help develop professionals able to work with European official data at different levels in the fast-changing production system of the 21st century. The EMOS Master degree is based on learning outcomes which familiarise the graduates with the system of official statistics, production models, statistical methods and dissemination.
Universities offering EMOS Master degrees collaborate actively with the national statistical institutes to reduce the gap between theory and practice. Pertinent topics for Master thesis, internship in the area of official statistic, EMOS workshops and webinars offer a relevant mix of skills and knowledge for tomorrow's official statisticians.