- Legal Framework
- European Statistics Code of Practice
- Quality Asurance Framework for the ESS
- ELSS Agencies
- ELSS Coordination Committee
- ELSS Advisory Committee
- Good Practice Advisory Committee (GPAC)
- Memorandum of Cooperation
- Certification of ELSS statistics
- Peer Review
- Hellenic Statistical Program
Coordination Committee of the ELSS
The Coordination Committee of the ELSS is chaired by the President of ELSTAT and its other members are the statistical heads of the ELSS agencies.
The Coordination Committee of the ELSS provides its opinion to ELSTAT on the Regulation on the Statistical Obligations of the ELSS agencies, the priorities of the ELSS, on the basis of the developments at national and international level and on the measures aiming to reduce the administrative response burden of the ELSS agencies, as well as on other issues pertaining to the production of statistics within the ELSS.
The Committee meets regularly twice a year. It may also be convened on an extraordinary basis, whenever required at its President’s discretion.