- Αποτελέσματα Απογραφής Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2021
- Πρόσκληση Εκδήλωσης Ενδιαφέροντος - Μητρώο Απογραφέων Πληθυσμού-Κατοικιών
- Σύμβαση Εργασίας Ορισμένου Χρόνου Διάρκειας 8 μηνών, για τις ανάγκες των Απογραφών Κτιρίων και Πληθυσμού-Κατοικιών έτους 2021
- Σύμβαση Εργασίας Ορισμένου Χρόνου (διάρκειας 8 μηνών), Απογραφές Κτιρίων και Πληθυσμού-Κατοικιών
- How the 2021 Population Census will be conducted
- Ερωτηματολόγιο Απογραφής
- Census logo
- Collector Coin Census 2021
- Results of previous Censuses
- 2021 Buildings Census
- Βίντεο Απογραφής 2021
- Συχνές Ερωτήσεις
- Q & As (infographics)
- Press Kit
- Contact us
- Οδηγίες χρήσης απογραφομένων
- Επικοινωνία για απογραφομένους
Collector Coin for the 2021 Population-Housing Census
On the occasion of the 2021 Population-Housing Census and following a proposal of the President of the Hellenic Statistical Authority (ELSTAT) to the Ministry of Finance and the Bank of Greece, a silver collector coin dedicated to the “2021 Population-Housing Census” was included this year’s Numismatic Programme of Greece. This silver coin, with a nominal value of EUR 5, is unique in its kind, since it is the first time a collector coin is dedicated to the Census.
On its one side, the collector coin bears the trademark of ELSTAT and on the other the logo of the 2021 Population- Housing Census, its nominal value, the national emblem of Greece, and on its inner perimeter the words “Hellenic Republic” and “2021 Population-Housing Census”. It was minted in a limited number of 2.000 pieces, each one placed in a special coin box with a certificate of authenticity. The coin’s diameter is 30 mm, its weight 10 g, it is made of silver (Ag) 92.5% and it should be noted that its minting quality is “proof”.
The coin was issued pursuant to Decision No 2/2232/0025/15.1.2021 of the Alternate Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Bank of Greece (Government Gazette, Series I, No 136/Β) and Decision No 2/65241/0025/22.6.2021 (ref.: 6K40H-5IL) of the Alternate Minister of Finance.
Mode of purchase
The Bank of Greece is authorized, by virtue of decision of the Minister for Finance, to make available to the public the collector coins issued by joint decision of the Minister for Finance and the Governor of the Bank of Greece through its Central Office and its branches.
The date of release of the collector coins dedicated to the “2021 Population-Housing Census” is the 12th of July 2021.
The selling price is forty euro (EUR 40), including VAT.
More information: Bank of Greece