- About us
- Economy, Indices
- Population and Social Conditions
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fishery
- Industry, Trade, Services, Transport
- Environment and Energy
- International Trade in Goods
- Experimental Statistics
- 2011 General Censuses of Buildings and Population-Housing
- 2021 Agricultural and Livestock Census
- 2021 Buildings Census
- 2021 Population-Housing Census
- Release Calendar
- List of scheduled revisions
- IMF - SDDS
- Data visualisations
- Products and Services
- in Greece
The Hellenic Statistical Authority (ELSTAT) announces the provisional results of the Vineyard Survey for the year 2015, on the basis of data deriving from the Vineyard Register, maintained by the Ministry of Rural Development and Food.
The results presented in the press release refer to the number of holdings and areas under vines with wine grapes and raisins at the level of Greece total and of the Region (NUTS II).
Infographic: Vineyard Survey
Click on the image to enlarge [+]
Click here to download the infographic in PDF
ELSTAT, Crops Surveys. Release date: 30.11.2016
If you have any comments or would like to give us your feedback on this infographic, please contact us via email@example.com.
If you have questions on ELSTAT statistics, please contact our support team. Contact details can be found here.