- About us
- Economy, Indices
- Population and Social Conditions
- Agriculture, Livestock, Fishery
- Industry, Trade, Services, Transport
- Environment and Energy
- International Trade in Goods
- Experimental Statistics
- 2011 General Censuses of Buildings and Population-Housing
- 2021 Agricultural and Livestock Census
- 2021 Buildings Census
- 2021 Population-Housing Census
- Διάρθρωση Γεωργικών και Κτηνοτροφικών Εκμεταλλεύσεων 2023
- Release Calendar
- List of scheduled revisions
- IMF - SDDS
- Data visualisations
- Products and Services
- in Greece
The life of women and men in Europe – a statistical portrait
At home, at work, at school. There are large differences between the lives of women and men in Europe, but there are also similarities. This digital publication The life of women and men in Europe – a statistical portrait aims at comparing women and men in their daily lives. It also shows how similar or different the everyday life of women and men is in European countries.
Statistics can help to better understand the diversity and characteristics of the life of Europeans, by highlighting similarities and disparities between women and men. This is precisely the aim of the brand new digital publication 'The life of women and men in Europe – a statistical portrait', issued today by Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union, in collaboration with the National Statistical Institutes of the EU Member States and the EFTA countries. This digital publication presents easily understandable statistics through short texts, graphs and interactive visualisation tools. Readers will also be able to test their knowledge in a quiz.
If you have questions on the data, please contact the Eurostat User Support.