- Legal Framework
- European Statistics Code of Practice
- Quality Asurance Framework for the ESS
- ELSS Agencies
- ELSS Coordination Committee
- ELSS Advisory Committee
- Good Practice Advisory Committee (GPAC)
- Memorandum of Cooperation
- Certification of ELSS statistics
- Peer Review
- Hellenic Statistical Program
European Statistics Code of Practice
The European Statistics Code of Practice (CoP) is governed by 15 principles covering the institutional environment, the statistical processes and the statistical output. A set of indicators of good practice developed for each principle provide a reference for reviewing the implementation of the CoP.
When developing, producing and disseminating statistics, ELSS agencies implement the CoP, as in force from time to time.
ELSTAT develops, disseminates and coordinates the implementation of the CoP within the frame of ELSS.